IDLNY advocates for the interior design profession thanks to the support of generous individual donors and organizations. We welcome all levels of donation, from $10 to $10,000. Every dollar counts toward our mission.
IDLNY is dedicated to advance, promote and protect the right to practice interior design in the State of New York.
Your contribution will help us continue to:
- Act as the spokes-group for interior designers in the governmental arenas in New York State
- Increase the number of Certified Interior Designers in New York State
- Strengthen IDLNY's governmental relations program, by increasing our members' personal contact with public officials and by resourcing additional professional services when appropriate
- Use this PayPal link to contribute online:
- Click here to download a contribution form and send via mail, fax or email along with a personal check (payable to IDL NY), money order or credit card information to: IDLNY ~ 119 Washington Avenue, 2nd Floor ~ Albany, NY 12210 ~ Fax 518-432-5902 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your generous donation in support of the
Interior Design Profession in New York State!
IDLNY is financed by New York State coalition partner funding, as well as donations and grants from the national organizations of ASID and IIDA. Additional funding is earned through local fundraising events.